Please read the admissions policy before completing the registration form.
Attendance at DVD2022 is restricted to MOD personnel, exhibitors’ guests, media and other invited visitors. All visitors should currently engage with the defence industry, the armed forces, defence media, defence colleges and search establishments.
1. Press or PR officers from exhibiting companies should register as a visitor.
2. All press visitors, must register on-line and will receive a unique barcode by email. The barcode cannot be given or transferred to another person.
3. All press visitors must produce photographic identification, for example passport or photo ID driving licence upon arrival at DVD.
4. Any person who registers for DVD using false information will have their application refused.
5. Any person attending DVD must not take part in canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations or any activity which disrupts the event and if found doing so will be asked to leave the event immediately.
6. All Press must enter via the main Millbrook entrance at MK45 2JQ and will be escorted to the dedicated Press Car Park.
7. All Press vehicles must remain in the Press Car Park, movement around site is only permitted by use of the transport facilities provided by the event organisers. Failure to comply with this will result in a request to leave the event immediately.
8. All visitors must be aged 18 or over.